I had an appointment this afternoon with my OB. Everything is looking really good. According to him, I'm officially in the 2nd tri!!! My m/c rate drops to 1% now. I'm starting to really feel good about this whole pregnancy. My "BIG" u/s has been schedule for March 30 so starting today you can start voting on what you think Baby D is. John will go to this appointment with me because we both want to be there when they reveal the sex; of course if Baby D is cooperating. I still have no intuition on what Baby D is. Sometimes I think it's a girl and there are other times I think it's a boy. I really haven't told many people at all so I haven't gotten many guesses. The ones that do know they all think it's a girl except my sister thinks it's a boy. She's the only boy guess I've gotten. I'll be counting down the days now for my "big" u/s.
Today was the first time I heard the baby's hb and it sounded so cool. It's amazing to believe that was my baby's heartbeat that I just heard. That tiny heart was beating away at 165 bpm.
Other than that, I'm doing really well and the whole pregnancy is progress really good. My OB is extremely pleased with my progress.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

6 comments:
Welcome to 2nd tri!! For the record, I was your 1st vote (girl) :)
March 30 will be here before you know it. How exciting!
I voted for girl! It was just the feeling I had this afternoon. Only 6 more weeks until we find out if we are on team pink or blue!
How exciting! I voted GIRL!
March 30th is right around the corner, how exciting!!!!
And I dunno why but I have to say I think you are having a boy. Its just the feeling I get. Of course I always guess wrong so we'll see =)
Very exciting!!
Post a Comment