So on Sunday night we drove back home to Massachusetts. John stopped at a Trader Joe's to pick up our favorite nuts for out oatmeal and I stayed in the car. When he got to the car he was carrying a dozen of red roses (my favorite) and a Christmas plant in his hands. As he got inside the car he gave them to me and said, I just want you to know how much I love you!!! I just burst into tears again and hugged him so much. He truly is the best husband!!! When I called my Ob/Gyn on Saturday to report the spotting that still wanted me to go in on Monday morning and to bring all the paper work from the hospital in NY. When I got there, I was told that the appointment was just for b/w. I told them that I didn't need any more b/w done on me, I knew that I had a miscarriage, and all I wanted was to talk to the Dr. I had never met this doctor before so I wasn't sure what to expect. Would he see me although he never met me? Would he even make time to see a new patient on a day I didn't have an apointment? Well the receptionist was so nice to me and said that indeed he was in and was going to see if he could talk to me. About 5 minuts after waiting in the waiting room, she called my name and said that yes the doctor would see me in his office. I walked in to his office and started talking to him about everything. The irregular cycles, the pregnancy, the bronchitis, the miscarriage, reasons why I could of miscarried. Talking to him was like talking to my best friend. He just sat in listen to every thing I was saying. We talked for about 20 minutes. I walked out of that office with the biggest smile on my face because I realized I had a great doctor. Here I was walking in there, with no appointment and yet he was willing to see me and take the time out to talk to me. I went to the lab for more b/w and was sent for an ultrasound. Two days later my doctor calls me and tells me that everything was normal in my b/w but he strongly recommended me to wait 3 months before TTC. He also wanted me to go in for more b/w on CD 3, CD 10, and CD 21. After a month and a half of good b/w results, I saw him again in his office and he told me, he saw no reason why we should wait. I had the green light to try again. Well that was the easist part, now I just had to wait until my body was ready to ovulate. Day after day, week after week, and no sign of ovulating. In mid February I had some spotting and when I called my dr he said it was mid-cycle spotting from an annovultory cycle. He sure was right. About two weeks after my body decided to O. So ever since January we have been TTC but my body has still been irregular so we have not had any luck. I finally decided in late June that it was time to give my body a rest from all this TTC. I have now been irregular for one year. I'm going to Portugal in October to visit my family and I just need to stop thinking about TTC for a while. In the meantime my goal is to see if I can get my body to O at a regular time. So TTC will begin again in October.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

2 comments:
Hi Silvina. I just read both of your blog posts and they brought tears to my eyes. I am so sorry you have had to deal with all this. I can't imaging what you have gone through. I can't wait till October comes and you can start trying again. It sounds like you have a really sweet husband. Goodluck!
Natalie (mes)
I just finished reading your posts, I have tears running down my face. I cannot imagine how hard that was. Feeling all that joy and than so suddenly having it all taken away from you. GL and I look forward to reading more posts from you :) Welcome to blogging! :)
Post a Comment