Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Maternity Products

This week I decided it was time to purchase some maternity creams for myself. They say stretch marks are hereditary and luckily they don't run in my family. My maternal grandmother, mother, and sister don't have one stretch mark from their pregnancies. They bellies are completely stretch mark free. Although they don't run in my family, my sister did use stretch mark cream during her both pregnancies. Since her in-laws are both pharmacists these were the products that were recommended. I hope I do carry that good gene of not getting stretch marks, but just like my sister I bought myself the creams this week just in case.

This one is designed to help with your breasts.


This one helps to prevent and minimize new and recent stretch marks during pregnancy.


This one prevents and relieves discomfort in your legs. I think this one will come in handy during those hot summer days.


Tomorrow I go in for another u/s and my bi-weekly appointment with my Ob/Gyn. I'm a little nervous about tomorrow's u/s just because you hear that a lot of missed m/c happen right around 8 weeks. I still have all my symptoms so I'm taking that as a good sign.

This weekend I found out that a good friend of mine is pregnant with her second child. She is due on Sept 7 so just 3 days after me. I'm really excited for her because she had a m/c back in August and so far everything is going really well for her.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Gl tomorrow! When you get a chance can you send me some info about the products that you ordered?

Lindsay said...

GL tommorow! I'm definitely going to have to remember the products you mentioned when I finally get my BFP. Can you find them at a drug store, or are they something you have to order?