Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I met a nestie!!!

So yesterday, I met my first nestie friend. A few months back I realized that one girl, chicat415 on the nest lived 15 minutes away from me. We have been talking and e-mailing each other ever since and yesterday was our first get together. We met at Panera Bread, and it was so nice to meet Tara in person and just talk about everything. The minute I walked in, we instantly knew who we were. We got to know each other a little bit better in person. We talked about work, family, husbands, and of course TTC. It's such a great feeling to have someone to talk to about TTC and someone who completely understands what your going through. I look forward to more get togethers with my friend.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thats awesome, Im glad you two got to meet. Its nice to have that IRL bond, too!

Tara said...

I had a good time too! We will definitely get together again soon :)

Shannon said...

Thats awesome! I would love to meet some of nesties, however I live in Canada and they are all far away so I'm a little jealous :-) Glad you enjoyed your visit
And and your tagged