Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 2, 2008

HSG got Cancelled!!!

I'm so mad and upset right now. So I just got a call from my Ob/Gyn's office saying that he will not be able to perform my HSG this afternoon because he's tied up in surgery. Okay. So the nurse says, "Will you be able to come tomorrow morning at 8 a.m.?" I said "sure", she said "Okay I'm going to call the hospital and see if they can do it." I'm waiting on the phone for about 3 minutes when she comes back and says, "Oh sorry, the radiology department is going to be in a meeting tomorrow, so this will have to wait until next cycle." Are you kidding me??? What about if I get AF in Portugal during my vacation and when I come back it's pass CD 11? Now I have to wait again? I normally don't get mad this easily, but this really got to me. I was hoping to have this HSG done and get answers to what's going on and just move on. I have an appointment with my Dr. on Tuesday to receive the results from our recurrent miscarriage b/w so hopefully there is some good news with that. I was really hoping to start TTC soon, perhaps this cycle, but I have a feeling I will have to wait until my HSG.

On the other note, I always try to look at the positive of everything, so I know it wasn't meant to be today. It wasn't meant for me to have this HSG today, for me to go to Portugal knowing the results. I believe everything happens for a reason, and I know it just wasn't my day for my HSG. At least if I can not TTC, I can really enjoy my vacation and not have to worry about any TTC issues. I can have a glass of wine with my family and go out with my cousin and not have to stop and think twice about drinking. I know that what is meant to be is and what's not is not. So now I have Tuesday to look forward too.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I'm sorry sorry! I would be upset too. Hopefully you will get at least some answers on Tuesday and you will really be able to enjoy your vacation!

Mary said...

Oh hun, I'm sorry! You're right though - everything happens for a reason!

Amy said...

I'm so sorry! I would be angry and upset as well. I hope you have a great vacation though. Enjoy it!