Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

NKOTB / Pre-HSG Appointment

Last night, my friend and I attended the New Kids on the Block concert at Mohegun Sun in CT. We had such a good time! Seeing them perform last night, brought back so many memories of my childhood. Of course as you can all imagine, it was 99% women there. There were a few men, but hardly any. The girls were all going crazy once they appeared on stage. Screaming so hard that literally, the arena was vibrating. My friend and I walked out of that concert deaf. I do admit, I did scream a little, why not, join the crowd. It was really nice to hear some of their old music, and the ones that made them popular. The worse part, I got home at 1 am this morning and being sick for a while has not helped me today.

I also went to my Ob/Gyn's office this morning for my pre-HSG appointment. I filled out some paperwork and had to draw blood for a pregnancy test. It's so bizarre how they require you to take a pregnancy test, when you know damn well your not, when you can only have this procedure done once you have your period. So I'm ready for tomorrow. I need to check in at my local hospital at noon tomorrow. After that I will be sent to the radiology department, and off to the procedure. I'm hoping I will be able to get my results right away, since my Ob/Gyn is performing the HSG. I will keep you all updated tomorrow with the results.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck tomorrow! I will say a prayer for you!

Shannon said...

Im very jealous that you went to NKOTB, I love them.

Good luck tomorrow, Im sure it will go great!

Lindsay said...

Good Luck tommorow!! Keep us posted!

Shanny said...

Glad you had fun last night!

Good luck tomorrow and I do hope you get your results that fast =)

♥Tara said...

good luck hun!!