Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Back in the U.S.A.

Vacation is over and we are back in the U.S.A. I can't believe how fast time flew while I was away. The 18 days that we were in Portugal felt like 3 days. I was in heaven with my sister, nephews, grandmother, and family. I love spending every minute I can with them. I just stayed at my mom's house and did absolutely nothing. At one point, John started calling me a vegetable because all I did was vegged out. But that's what I like to do when I visit my family. My nephew was finally baptized and I got to celebrate my oldest nephew's birthday which was on the same day.

Every since we've been back, I've been extremely busy. I've been catching up on my work, unpacking, cleaning the house, grocery shopping, storing away summer clothes, etc. I'm hoping to finally catch up with everything this weekend and start fresh next week.

Here are a few pics from my trip.

My sister and brother-in-law


My whole family with my nephew on his baptism. Me, Dad, Sister, Martim (my youngest nephew on her arm),BIL, Mom, John, and Pedrinho my oldest nephew


John and I with Martim


My sister, BIL, and Martim on his baptism


My sister and I with my nephews

4 comments:

Shanny said...

Its so great that you had a wonderful time in Portugal, your nephews are soo cute!!!

Shannon said...

Your trips looks like so much fun. Im glad you got to relax and see your family!

Lindsay said...

Looks like you had a blast! Glad you enjoyed the time with your family!

Mary said...

looks like you had an amazing time!! Welcome back!