Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Clothes

My parents and grandmother arrived from Portugal Friday night and I couldn't be happier. Especially my grandmother who is here for the holidays. My parents live here in the U.S. with me, but my grandmother doesn't nor does my sister and nephews. I just have to wait a few more weeks and than my sister, nephews, and BIL will arrive for the holidays as well. I absolutely love this time of the year. I love Christmas, especially when my family is all here.

My sister has been saving most of my nephew's clothes for me, so I always knew that once I have a baby, I would have lots of clothes from my nephews. The first time I got a BFP, I had told her she could bring the clothes with her because I would be needing them in 9 months. After my m/c she obviously didn't bring the clothes and ever since I never asked her for them. While I was in Portugal, since my family knows I'm TTC, I told her I would like to have the clothes. I'm hoping this feeling I had inside of me to ask her, is a good sign. So Friday night my parents brought me a suitcase full of baby clothes. I had no idea she had that much stuff. I went through some stuff and they are so adorable although mostly everything is blue. I now have a full wardrobe for the baby. I have just about everything from onesies, pajamas, jeans, overall, clothes, even coats. I called my sister yesterday and thanked her for all the clothes and of course told her how adorable everything is. All I need is a BFP and a sticky baby.

4 comments:

Kristin (kekis) said...

I hope you need those clothes VERY soon!

Amy said...

I'm praying for you that your BFP will be soon!

Shannon said...

Im glad you took the clothes now and I pray your BFP comes soon!

Lindsay said...

How great that your whole family gets to be together for the holidays! And very exciting about all the clothes. I hope your BFP is just around the corner.