Last night as many of you know, I went to go see Twilight and I have to say I really enjoyed it. There was obviously many scenes deleted and I always feel that the book is so much better, but I really enjoyed it. I liked the little cliff hanger at the end. John really liked it too. I kept telling him it was about vampires and I have no clue what he thought the movie was going to be about. He said he really enjoyed it and he like the whole plot. Now I feel like re-reading the book.
I just want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!! If you will be traveling, have a safe trip!!! John and I are traveling this afternoon. We are driving down to New York to spend Thanksgiving with his family. His step-sister just bought a house this past spring, and she's hosting the dinner tomorrow. It will be nice to see the family since I haven't seen them since the summer. Friday we both have to work, so we will be leaving New York very early to make it on time.
I feel very blessed and thankful this year. I'm thankful for my lovable family and husband, for my health, for my home, and for all the good things in my life.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

4 comments:
I'm so glad you liked Twilight! I want to reread the book again as well.
Where in NY are you going for Thanksgiving? I live in NY (not the city though!)
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Drive safe! Happy Thanksgiving
AMG - We are going to Westchester County. My MIL lives like 1 hour north of the city. I think you live upstate right?
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, drive safe! Im glad you liked Twilight.
Post a Comment