I'm 8 DPO today and have absolutely no symptoms at all. None whatsoever. I'm starting to think that perhaps this cycle is over for me although it is too early to tell. Of course I have gone through my two previous BFP charts and saw that I started getting symptoms as early as 2 DPO. Than again, I did miscarry so I don't know how bad I want to experience the same symptoms. I have been temping and have been adding them to my chart if anyone wants to see. My temps are high, but than again I always seem to have pretty high post O temps. I guess I'll just have to wait and see day by day.
Tomorrow we are suppose to get a snow storm, yay!!! They are saying a minimum of 5 inches of snow, although I have heard that by the coast we can get a mix. I live right on the coast of Massachusetts so many times we get rain or sleet instead of snow. I'm really hoping we do get a good amount tomorrow.
I can't believe my sister and nephews are arriving Monday night. I can't wait to see them at the airport. My mother and I will drive up to Boston to pick them up. 4 more days!!!
Than it's Christmas Eve and Christmas. I'm almost done with all my shopping although I have not wrapped one gift. I'll probably do that this weekend.
I hope everyone is enjoying their week!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

4 comments:
Not that I want to give you false hope but all pregnancies are different. I really really hope that you are knocked up and you just wont experience symptoms. ::crossing fingers:: really tight! GL =)
Hopefully no symptoms = pregnancy for you! Since you're only 8dpo maybe they haven't kicked in yet. I'm crossing my fingers and praying for you!
Wow, big temp jump today! I hope that you get the best Christmas present possible! Good luck1
How exciting that your family is arriving so soon! Have a blast!
Post a Comment