Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sunny Warm Florida

We arrived this afternoon at 3:30 p.m. down in Tampa, Florida. I can't believe how warm it is down here, it was 72 degrees. This morning when I left my house in Massachusetts it was 20 degrees. As soon as we stepped outside of the airport it felt so nice. I feel like I'm in a different world with this weather. When we got to my father-in-law's house, John and I immediately switch out of our winter sweaters into t-shirts and sandals. This will be nice to have this kind of weather for a week. It's nice to escape the cold in the winter. It will definitely be a shock when we arrive a week from today, but for now I'll enjoy the warm sunshine state of Florida.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I'm SO jealous! Enjoy yourself!!

Angie said...

Well if it makes you feel better it is 17 here in OH. Enjoy your vacation!

Amy said...

Oh I'm so jealous! It's about 25 here right now in NY. I'd LOVE o tbe in Florida. Enjoy yourself and soak up some sun for me! :)

Shannon said...

Man, I wish I was in FL. Soak up some sun for me :)