Yes it is here at the "D" house. Friday night after John got out of work we went and bought our Christmas tree. Ever since John and I got married we have started a few of our own traditions. One of them is that we always buy our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving. I love having a decorated Christmas tree at my house, so I try to have it for as long as I can. We normally buy a Fraser fir, but this year we tried a different kind, electric silver blue balsam fir. I have no idea why they would name a tree that. So our Friday night was spent decorating our tree, listening to Christmas music, and watching the fireplace. We also decorated our banisters, the fireplace, and the kitchen. The whole house definitely feels like Christmas.
Here is a picture of the Christmas Tree
Fireplace with stockings
Our Thanksgiving weekend was fun. We had a wonderful time at his step-sister's house. It was nice to see the whole family.
This morning I went to the doctor to have a holter monitor hook up to me. I have always had a fast heart rate. I have a family history of heart disease so my doctor wants to make sure that the fast heart rate is not caused by any irregularities. The holtor machine is not the most comfortable thing to wear, but at least I will know the results in 2 weeks when I meet with the cardiologist. Hopefully everything is normal and regular.
John's uncle passed away Sunday morning, so we are heading back to New York tomorrow for the funeral. It's always sad to say goodbye to a loved one. He had been very ill for a long time, so we all know that he is in a better place right now.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

4 comments:
I love the tree! It looks great! I also love the fire place, I wish we had one!
I'm very sorry for John's and your loss. My prayers are with his family.
~~~~~~~~
Good luck with the holter monitor's results. I'm sure everything is normal, but I'll pray just in case =)
Your tree looks great!
I love your tree and of course the stockings! We are putting ours up this weekend.
Do you consistently have a fast heart rate or do you just get heart palpatations? I used to get palpatations - SO FAST, and they freaked me out. My doctor has never been able to figure out what causes it.
I love your tree, it looks great. DH and I are the same way, we get it the sunday after thankgiving.
GL with the holter monitor. I hope everything is ok.
Post a Comment