Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A VERY special Christmas Gift




Merry Christmas!!! As you can see from the pictures above I received the BEST gift this morning, a B.F.P!!!!. It's all I wanted for Christmas and I thank GOD my wish was granted. I'm SO excited you have no idea but at the same time I'm scared and nervous. This is my 3rd BFP so I'm a little nervous. I believe and have faith in God and it's going to be whatever he decides. I all ready spoke to my Ob/Gyn Dr. P this morning and I also all ready went in to his office to have my betas drawn. I'm going in Friday and Sunday mornings for additional betas. Friday afternoon I will have my results from this morning and Friday's morning betas. I'm praying to God that they are doubling. I'm continuing my daily dosage of baby aspirin, 4 mg of Folic Acid, and my PNV. I am 14 DPO today and I basically have had no symptoms at all. I have had this achy, pulling, tightening sensation around my uterus, and yesterday my breasts started to feel fuller. I was going to wait until Friday, 16 DPO to test but decided to test this morning on Christmas Eve. Thank you so much for all your support girls. I'm truly blessed today that I have found so many good friends on-line!!!

I'm so excited it's Christmas Eve. I love Christmas Eve, more than Christmas Day. Tonight is a big night at my parents house, it's the night we open all of our gifts. My 5yr old nephew is so excited for Santa to come to see if he brought him a tarzan toy. That's all he wanted this year. I can't wait to see the kids faces as they open their gifts. I am so excited to be spending Christmas Eve surrounded by my whole family who I love very much. If you're wondering if I will tell them about my BFP tonight, the answer is NO. John and I are not telling anyone until we have confirmation that this is a healthy pregnancy and one that will go to full term. It's definitely going to be so hard to hide it from them today, but I don't want to break their hearts again if something bad is to happen.

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!

14 comments:

CLML said...

AAAAHHH Silvina! I KNEW it! I have been stalking your chart and could just feel it. I am SO thrilled for you and John. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and CONGRATS!!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh, I am crying I am so happy for you! How wonderful, what a Christmas blessing!

rls07 said...

OMG!!! Congratulations girl!! I am so happy for you and your H!

Mary said...

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! I'm SOOO excited for you!!!

Could you do me a favor and shoot me an e-mail at lucydoxie@gmail.com?

Tara said...

Congrats again! I'm so happy for you! I hope that we will both have successful pregnancies and that we will be able to share this experience together! I hope you have a great Christmas!

L said...

Congrats!!! What a great Christmas present!

gringa78 said...

Congratulations!!!!!! So, so happy for you!!!

Amy said...

YAY Silvina! I am SOOO happy for you! :) I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy for you. Congrats!

Chelsey said...

Yay! That is so exciting! I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months (because i KNOW it will happen!) and good luck keeping it under wraps during Christmas!

I am so happy for you both!!

Amanda Ledford said...

I am so excited that you got your BFP and we have the same EDD!!! It is going to be the best 8 months ever! :-)
Merry Christmas!!!

Lindsay said...

OMG!!! Congrats, I am so excited for you. You and your little baby will be in my prayers tonight. Merry Christmas!

Shanny said...

Oh my God. I am beyond happy for you Silvina. What a blessing. Congratulations and H&H 9 months!!!!!

Angie said...

OMG I am so happy for you. Congratulations!

Lulu said...

Gah! I'm just so excited for you and can't believe I am just seeing this now. So so so happy for you and wishing you a healthy pregnancy and baby!